Building Inspections

When you are ready to put in a new driveway for your new home, you must contact the Walworth County Information Systems Department to receive a fire (address) number at (262) 741-7807.

You need to fill out an "Application for a New Address". There is also a $25 fee.

The Town will order, pay for & install the number plate.

The Town requires building permits for new homes, buildings, ag structures, additions, commercial buildings, alterations to dwellings, electrical work, decks & outbuildings.

Please see the link below for the Town Ordinance and fee schedule.

Building Ordinance

2021 Fee Schedule

2022 Fee Schedule - Effective 8-1-22

Contact Walworth County for any permits or restrictions they may require.

Effective July 1, 2017

our Town Inspector will be:

Jerry Anderson

Contact Jerry for details and permit applications.

You must contact the Inspector before you start your project.

Town Inspector

Jerry Anderson

Phone: (262) 903-4221