Public Works


Contact our Public Works Director for issues pertaining to our roads such as culvert installations, snow plowing or road maintenance. The Town now requires a culvert permit if you are installing any type of culvert. This includes field entrance and driveway entrance culverts.

Please contact the Clerk or the Public Works Director for more information and a permit application:

Culvert Permit Application

Class B Variance Application

Public Works Director

Rick Getka

Phone: (262) 736-4604 (garage)
Phone: (262) 749-4913
Email: [email protected]